Having spent more than 15 years in the world of magazines and travel writing, Alicia has pivoted from words to wellness, opting to learn from the international authority in Pilates education, Polestar Pilates.
Passionate about movement as medicine, Alicia is a firm believer in the mind-body connection.
Having successfully completed Polestar’s Gateway and Principles courses, Alicia chose to partake in the gold-standard ‘Comprehensive’ route to teaching, which trains instructors on all pieces of equipment across the entire Pilates repertoire. She continues to work closely and learn from some of the U.K.’s most renowned Pilates educators.
- Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin, Ireland, B.A. (Hons)
- Polestar Pilates Gateway Course, 2020
- Polestar Pilates Comprehensive Course, 2020/2021
- Jing Massage Advanced Musculoskeletal Anatomy, 2021/2022
- CPD courses: The Psoas; Physiological Fitness Series; Franklin Method workshops, Pelvic Floor From the Core & Beyond, Dynamic Pelvic Floor , Strong & Adaptable Knees
Travel, massage, musicals, reading & podcasts.
Favourite Pilates exercise
Semi-circle on the reformer.
Where you can join me
Cover teaching Mat classes and assisting in Reformer classes in the Online Pilates studio
ALICIA’S HAPPY PLACE: DUBLIN, IRELAND