Becky runs all aspects of The Body Workshop Pilates. Coming from a dance background, she fell in love with high-energy group exercise classes and then Pilates whilst living in London in the early ’00s.
After freelancing in London for many years Becky and her now-husband went on an adventure to work in the fitness industry in Dubai. Upon returning to the UK, Becky joined her mum (Anne) in opening The Body Workshop Studio in Cirencester.
- Swindon College – Dance Diploma
- Millennium Dance 2000 – London – Musical Theatre Diploma
- YMCA fit Exercise to Music
- Polestar Pilates Mat and Comprehensive certification in 2004.
- Franklin Method® Level 1 and Spine Educator
Having fun with her children, going to the gym, going out for breakfast, and travelling.
Favourite Pilates exercise
Short Spine on the Reformer and the Push-up.
Where you can join me
In the Online Pilates Studio
Pop Up Classes
Online feature classes
In-person One-to-ones in Bristol
BECKY’S HAPPY PLACE: THE DESERT AT SUNSET